ARUN by ARISE PICKLEBALL Fiberglass Agile Paddle 10mm - First Launch Edition
ARUN by ARISE has LANDED and ready to deliver to you!
Own a piece of Thailand’s pickleball history with the nation’s first Pickleball brand - ARISE designed by a Thai-owned company!
ARUN by ARISE PICKLEBALL is our First Edition Launch paddle that we created from our passion for the sport with the aim to create a great recreational paddle for new and intermediate players to be able to experience all that pickleball has to offer.
ARUN is the Thai word meaning “Sunrise” and is synonymous with “Victory”.
The ARUN paddle is the world’s first AGILE Paddle with quickness, power, and control due to the unique combination of design elements of its core, grip and shape.
ARUN AGILE paddle characteristics of paddle in a snapshot:
- Fiberglass surface for explosive pop
- Carbon fiber-like textured surface for great spin potential
- Thin and lightweight for quick hands battle at the net
- Direct Power Transfer with thin 10 mm thickness core
- Large 8 mm honeycomb cells for heightened control and feel
- Handle circumference: 4 inches - slimmer for ease of grip for children to adults
What makes it even more unique are:
- ARUN is the First paddle Launch to be launched by Arise
- Limited production of only 300 paddles
- Hand numbered for collector value (1/300) written by Founder Health Coach Siree
Differences from other brands:
- As Asians, we understand that we are built different and have smaller hands that require a smaller handle circumference. Gripping larger diameter handles leads to hand fatigue and soreness of our fingers.
- Most fiberglass surfaced paddles are smooth and does not have any grit to enable decent spin potential. With Arun, we selected to invest in a carbon-like textured surface to be applied on top of the strong fiberglass layer, creating a synergy of benefits for even more competitive gameplay and ball shaping through high spin.
Surface material: Premium Fiberglass - strong and powerful return on impact
Surface texture: Grit surface to add spin-potential
Core: Polypropylene 8 mm honeycomb structure - large cells for control
Paddle thickness: 10 mm - Direct Power Transfer
Weight: 215 grams = 7.5 oz - Lightweight and highly maneuverable
Handle length: 5.25 inches
Handle circumference: 4 inches - slimmer for ease of grip for children to adults
Handle grip: Sweat absorbent and high tack cushion allowing for extended play and reduced hand fatigue
* USAPA paddle specifications compliant. Not yet approved by USAPA for Sanctioned Tournament Play. *